– Jack Ma
NICOSIA, CYPRUS, November 16, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – The 9th NextGen Payments & Regtech Forum 2021 is scheduled to launch on November 24-25 in Limassol, Cyprus. The event will address the need to discover modernization and optimization of operations, focusing on adopting the latest technologies needed for payments and the RegTech ecosystem.
Insights and discussions with promising leaders and influencers
The opening speeches and interactive panel discussions at the 9th NextGen Payments & Regtech Forum 2021 will address significant challenges in the financial sector and explore current trends. Delegates will have the unique chance to hear the opinions of high-caliber experts on topics such as:
● Crypto Payments and the Future of the Payments Industry by Chris Aruliah, Chief Product Officer, BCB Group.
● The Future of Payments: Identity Digitization by Dr Michael Salmony, Executive Advisor to the Board of Directors at equensWorldline SE, European Advisory Commission, EPC, ERPB.
● Alternative payment methods and online shopping by Panagiotis Kriaris, Business Development Manager at Unzer.
● Payments and credit: the revision of the European directive on consumer credit by Elie Beyrouthy, Chairman of the Executive Board of the European Federation of Payment Institutions (EPIF); Vice President, European Government Affairs at American Express.
● Financial crime by Christos Christou, Group Chief Compliance Officer at LuLu International Exchange and Jessica Ramos, Head Of Regulatory & Oversight Affairs at EBA Clearing.
● Fraud prevention with AI and ML and many more.
The Forum will organize three interactive round tables, in order to give each participant the opportunity to participate and ask questions regarding their own challenges and reflections.
● Ruta Merkeviciute, Director of Financial Services and Capital Markets Supervision at Bank of Lithuania, Co-chair of the Standing Committee on Payment Services (SCPS) of the European Banking Authority, alternate member of the Board of Directors of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).
● Dr. Michael Salmony, Executive Advisor of the Board of Directors of equensWorldline SE, European Advisory Commission, EPC, ERPB.
● Elie Beyrouthy, Chairman of the Executive Board of the European Federation of Payment Institutions (EPIF); Vice President, European Government Affairs at American Express.
● Maria E Tsani, Head of Public Policy and Regulatory Affairs for Financial Services EMEA, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
● Steven Bailey, Risk Advisory Director at Deloitte UK.
● Michael Clark, VP – Global Product and Technology Lead for Platforms, Ventures and Partnerships | Labs as a Service at Mastercard.
● Gege Gatt, CEO of EBO.
● Chris Aruliah, Chief Product Officer, BCB Group.
● Georgios Kolovos, Global Head of Product Partnerships at PayPal.
● Shubhanga Prasad, Director – Strategy, Product and Technology at OakNorth Bank.
● Siri Børsum, Global VP Finance, Vertical Eco-development and Partnerships at Huawei Consumer Business Group.
● Panagiotis Kriaris, Business Development Manager at Unzer.
● Dheeraj Jaggi, Director – OpenBanking & API Technology at NatWest Group.
● Marius Nedelcu, Marketing Director of TransferGo.
● Dr Justine Scerri Herrera, partner at MK Fintech Partners Ltd.
● Christos Christou, Group Chief Compliance Officer at LuLu International Exchange.
● Jessica Ramos, Head of Regulatory Affairs and Oversight at EBA Clearing.
● Michael CG Charalambides, CEO of EcommBX.
● Gregory Dellas, Director of Compliance and Innovation at EcommBX.
● Claus Richter, Deputy Managing Director and COO of P27 Nordic Payments.
● Luke Ashley, director of business development at TruNarrative.
● Mohamed Afifi, Group Chief Compliance Officer & Corporate Governance at Banque Misr Egypt.
● Panos Kyriakides, Commercial Director at eBOS.
● Muzzi Ebrahim, Partner, Financial Advisory, Financial Crime and Analysis at Deloitte Middle East.
● Nick Kerigan, Innovation Execution Manager at SWIFT.
● Makis Savvides, Director of Global Payments at Wargaming & Member of the European Advisory Board at MRC.
● Ugne Buraciene, Managing Director of Payabl; Country Ambassador for Cyprus to the European Women’s Payments Network (EWPN).
● Martynas Pilkis, advisor to the member of the board of directors of the Bank of Lithuania.
● Ken Coghill, Director and Head of Innovation and Technology Risk Oversight at the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA).
● Stelios Georgakis, Deputy Director at the Central Bank of Cyprus.
● Tony Petrov, legal manager at Sumsub.
● Payable. EU regulated acquiring merchant.
● iSpirale. Leading regulatory technology software provider offering state-of-the-art AML, KYC, risk and compliance solutions.
● TruNarrative. part of LexisNexis Risk Solutions providing unified decision making across; Identity verification, fraud, eKYC, AML and account monitoring through a single API.
● Porsche. Premium class automobile brand that does not need to be presented.
● ECOMMBX. FinTech electronic account platform specializing in issuing virtual IBANs, facilitating global SEPA and SWIFT transfers and currency conversion.
● Deloitte. World-renowned management consulting agency.
● EBO. AI-based virtual customer success service provider.
● Sumsub. Independent global technology company that enables Internet services to protect their users against fraud and comply with identification requirements.
We are very proud to be sponsored in particular by:
eBOS: An innovative, customer-focused software company providing cutting-edge RegTech and Fintech solutions that automate risk and compliance management for organizations globally. Their product portfolio includes a wide range of customizable web-based regulatory technology applications powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning. and follow the best security standards, easily adaptable to the evolving business needs of companies. They have a diverse portfolio of clients, including banks, governments, as well as forward-thinking small, medium and large organizations, representing a wide range of industries.
ebo: an AI solution that offers automation and drives engagement. They combine the power of artificial intelligence with the flexibility of language and the scalability of the cloud, and all at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. analytics and ease of use for clients. They collect, interpret, and use conversational big data to personalize the dialogues businesses have with their customers. It transforms the cost model behind conversations with customers using AI.
For more information and the full agenda, contact the 9thNextGen Payments & RegTech Forum 2021 team by visiting the event website: https://www.qubevents.com/npf-cyprus
+357 95 503542
Visit us on social networks: